Stokes Homestead Farm Market’s 2nd Annual Homestead Fall Festival will be packed with Fall Fun for the whole family. Start a new tradition and spend a day on the farm at Stokes Homestead Farm Market!
Here’s what you can look forward to…
– ARTS & CRAFTS FAIR! All Day event with local artists & crafters displaying their works of art! No need to pay for the Arts & Crafts Fair! Just come on out to the Market and take a look around.
– PUMPKIN BOWLING: Kids will step up to the hay bale lane and toss a pumpkin toward a tower of gourds!
– PAINT YOUR OWN PUMPKIN: Children can express their creativity as they paint faces and decorate their very own pumpkin. Leave it to dry then come back and pick it up when you’re ready to leave!
– WAGON RIDE THROUGH OUR APPLE ORCHARD & PUMPKIN PATCH: The whole family can jump onboard wagon rides and cruise through the fields. We’ll make a stop so you can pick an apple or a pumpkin!
– CARAMEL APPLE STATION: There’s nothing like a caramel apple on a crisp fall day and ours is one of a kind!
– FACE PAINTINGS: Treat your little ones to a fun and festive face painting! ($1.00 – $3.00)
– TRICK OR TREATING: Don’t forget the costumes! Your little ones will LOVE getting all dressed up and showing off their costumes. There will be candy and toys ready to hand out at every booth set up outside. Just make sure they know the magic words… TRICK OR TREAT!
– S’MORES ROASTING STATION: Take a break at the firepit and roast a marshmallow to make a delicious treat! Great for a cool, Fall day!
– PEDAL KART TRACK: Let your little ones race around our new gravel track on fun pedal karts!
– IT’S THE GREAT PUMPKIN CONTEST: Guess the weight of the biggest pumpkin! The winner will be announced at the end of the day and he/she will receive a gift card to Stokes Homestead Farm Market!
– LIVE MUSIC! – 12:30 – 4:30
ALL DAY ACTIVITIES/GAME
Tractor-Pulled Airplane Rides
$7.00 for kids
$4.00 for adults.